- Ideas shall be software and Internet-based with short take-off distance to the market and a large business potential
- Teams shall consist of at least 2 members whereof at least one has the ability to code
- Teams shall able to create a Beta-version of their product during 12 weeks
- Teams shall have a entreprenurial spirit
What is offered?
- Free office space
- A schedule of inspiring seminars, lectures, and guests every week (see last year´s scehdule here)
- An introduction to Lean start-up approch developed in Silicon Valley
- Potential funding for the best teams
How does it work?
The goal is to develop a first beta of your product and test it on the market during the 12 week long camp. The grand finale is the Demo Day 9th of June when we will invite our network, business angels and investors. You will run software and business development independently with support from experienced serial entreprenurs and business developers (see last years seminar schedule here). Support will be in the form of scheduled frequent seminars (once or twice per week) and group discussions during late afternoons and evenings. Office space, WLAN and coffee are free. The office space will be open 24/7.
Want to learn more?
Attend our information evening the 29th of February 18.00 at Chalmers Innovation, Stena Center to learn more, or contact email@example.com.
How to register?
Spring Camp 2012 is initiated by Chalmers Innovation and is run in collaboration with Brewhouse, Framtidens Företag and Innovationsbron